Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Free Internet Tricks For Laptop / PC


Greetings of peace to all friends visitors of this blog. First of all I will tell my friends that this blog is still fairly new. so I ask the support of all my friends to invite people who you know in order to enliven this blog.
On occasion, I will post tips and tricks about free internet for your laptop / PC. Ok, on this my first post, I will share with all my friends on how to get free internet.
No need to linger longer, we just headed on the subject.

The first, prepared first combat tool. like inject cards, Bitvise and proxyfier. These tools are widely spread in Google.
The steps are as below.
1. Go to inject cards already downloaded in accordance with your friends card. Then start inject it.
2. Open Bitvise and enter its host and port. Host and port for its live search on google. a lot of hosts and ports that are scattered on google.
3. atus Bitvise port in accordance with the port on her inject. click login.
4. the latter is open proxyfier and set in accordance with its Bitvise.

And safe surfing fun.
Thus my post about free internet trick for Laptop / PC.
More and lack beg pardon. Naturally. novice blogger.
That's all and thank you.


Greetings of Peace For All The Lovers Freebies exist throughout Indonesia.

4 comments: